The air is getting crisp in New York City (finally!), and this can only mean one thing: it’s spooky season 🎃.
With Halloween only 38 days away, HappiHello is launching its first ever Halloween collection today. Along with the handcrafted cards you’ve seen, this collection also features handmade gift tags and decorations. I am so excited to expand our collection of handcrafted products... and there’s even more in store this holiday season.
Before I get ahead of myself, let’s get into it!
Handmade Halloween cards
How fun are these cards? The Halloween handmade card set features four fa-boo-lous designs:
- For My Boo Card - Featuring a sparkly ghost with a tiny pink glitter heart, this handmade card is perfect for a person you love.
- Trick or Treat Card - This handmade card spotlights a classic witch’s hat (trick) and candy corn (treat). Display this next to a bowl of candy!
- Jack-o’-Lantern Card - HappiHello gets wiggly for the first time! This handmade card gets a lighthearted touch with small wiggle eyes that accompany a gold glitter cardstock mouth on the Jack-o’-lantern. This card is perfect to display on your desk or on a fireplace mantle.
- Hocus Pocus Card - A tiny white glitter star and moon add a special touch to the crystal ball, which is a print of an original watercolor illustration. This cute card is great for any Hocus Pocus movie fan.
There is an option to purchase the cards as a set for a 20% savings.
I’m so excited to expand HappiHello into a new product line: gift tags! They can help create a cohesive look for your gift giving needs.
The best way to use these handmade Halloween gift tags are:
- For teacher gifts
- For Halloween party favors
- On a bag of treats (costume, stickers, candy) for kids
- As an ornament on an entryway plant
- Tied to Halloween gifts
To round out the Halloween collection, I’ve also created a brand new item for HappiHello: signs! This 8x10 print features an original watercolor illustration printed on heavyweight 140 lb. textured watercolor paper. I added hand detailing with glitter glue to add a touch of sparkle to some of the graphics.
The sign is ready to frame in an 8x10 frame (I recommend a black frame with no matting) to display on an entryway table, fireplace mantle, or desk. There are a couple color variations of the ‘Happy Halloween,’ so be sure to scroll through all of the options!
I’ll be bringing all of the Halloween products above to the following pop-ups in New York City this October. Hope to see you there!
- Saturday, October 1: West Elm, 1870 Broadway, New York, NY
- Sunday, October 2: Grand Bazaar NYC, 100 West 77th St (at Columbus Ave), New York, NY
- Sunday, October 16: Grand Bazaar NYC, 100 West 77th St (at Columbus Ave), New York, NY
Let’s stay in touch
Be sure to sign up for the HappiHello newsletter, and follow @HappiHello on Instagram!