HappiHello is excited to kick off Thinking of You Week 2022 with 10 ways to show someone you’re thinking of them (list below)! Stay tuned this week as we share tutorials and tips on how to get the most out of this amazing initiative.
About Thinking of You Week
About Thinking of You Week from the organizers:
Follow @ThinkingOfYouWeek on Instagram for the latest news and updates.
10 ways to show someone you’re thinking of them
- Write a letter to a first responder or military member with Operation Gratitude
- Create a calendar of upcoming birthdays so you don’t forget to celebrate
- Email your favorite recipe to someone who you think might enjoy it
- Write a love note for your significant other
- Send a thinking of you card to an old friend or coworker
- Give your pet an extra snuggle
- Schedule a coffee or lunch with a friend
- Send a thank you card to someone who made a difference in your life
- Organize a cardmaking event and donate the cards to Cards for Hospitalized Kids
- Sending a thinking of you card with a printed photo from a special memory
Send a card, deliver a smile with HappiHello
HappiHello specializes in premium handmade greeting cards and paper crafts to help send joy into mailboxes and bring happiness into homes. In celebration of Thinking of You Week 2022, we are offering 15% off all purchases with the special promo code: THINKINGOFYOU.
Let’s stay in touch
Be sure to sign up for the HappiHello newsletter, and follow @HappiHello on Instagram!